Goals for Providence's Cradle to Career Continuum
The Education Opportunities Working Group articulated 5 overarching goals in their report "Educate Providence" released in November of 2011. These goals are the foundation of the cradle to career strategies being implemented by the Children and Youth Cabinet.
- 04/14/2016 - Watson to use $300K Innovation Fellowship to expand cultural tourism in R.I.
- 04/14/2016 - Using Data, Providence Cuts Absenteeism and Tackes other Youth Issues
- 02/23/2016 - CYC Spotlight Article on Annie E. Casey Foundation Blog
- 02/18/2016 - CYC featured in the Stanford Social Innovation Review
- 12/07/2015 - What is being done about students who show signs of trauma
Check out the CYC's 2015 Annual Report Card!
Our annual report card, available this year as an easy-to-read infographic, details our progress over the past year on indicators of child well-being and success. This latest report card focuses on benchmarks we've been tracking since 2011, as well as priorities established by the Providence community during our 2014 "Our Children, Our City" listening tour. We've also included a virtual appendix that details how we define each indicator and names our partners and funders.
Contact the CYC
Director, Providence Children and Youth Cabinet
Project Manager, Providence Children and Youth Cabinet
Phone: (401) 464-1511
Project Coordinator, Providence Children and Youth Cabinet
Phone: (401) 863-9781